This review was done by JordanJordan wrote this when he was 12 years old
SAKURA and the New Boy
Adapted by Kimberly Weinberger
How easy was it to get stuck into this book?
Sakura is a card collector but she doesn't collect normal cards they are magic cards. And when an other magic card collector comes to town it is even more critical to collect the cards.
Who are the main characters?
Sakura is the main character, Kero is the guide and friend, the new boy another card collector, Madison Sakuras friend and the only person that knows her secret and wants to tape every time Sakura tries to collect the magic cards, the magic cards that cause havoc in town.
What is the storyline?
This episode is about the Clow Card Thunder and it is making a thunder storm on a sunny day. Also about the new boy in town.
How's it written (style)?
This story is written in mysterious and exciting writing.
Other books I know about from the same author?
None.
The overall verdict is...
I give it a 3 out of 5.

I like how you tell the reader what you like about the book before you recount the book, it sounds like a good book and I'm considering getting the book out at the library next time I go.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for telling me about the exciting book.
From Anne